- If ever you think of me out of the blue, just remember it's all the kisses I've blown in the air finally catching up with you! - by Christina
- The sound of a kiss is much softer than that of a canon - but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.
- May our last kisses be many years from now and taste of one another's lips. - by Julie Hintz
- If kissing was just two people touching lips, it wouldn't touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does. - by Lindsie
- Kisses blown are kisses wasted, kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted, kisses spread germs and germs are hated, so kiss me baby, I'm vaccinated. - by Angel_God Speed
- I'd walk half way around the world for just one kiss from you. - by ALLI (JyM)
- Kissing is like real estate. The most important thing is location, location, location. - by Dr. Trevor Nichols
||That farewell kiss which resembles greeting, that last glance of love, which becomes the sharpest pang of sorrow. - By George Eliot
If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt. - By Thomas Carlyle
A kiss is the shortest distance between two. - By Youngman
What of soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop? - By Robert Browning
Kiss me as if you made believe, You were not sure this eve, How my face, your flower, had pursed It's petals up ... - By Robert Browning
A kiss on the forehead, allows me to close the eyes and meditate. Kissing my lips opens up my most inner being and welcomes every drop of your breath. - by Nicole
- A kiss is like a book, it can tell you a thousand words, but in order to under stand the true meaning of it you have to be willing to read between the lines. - by Lauren Renee
- Women still remember the first kiss long after men have forgotten the last!. - by Anromo
- I will be forever yours with just one kiss, setting my soul on fire with eternal bliss.
- A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me. - by Dave Matthews
- He brushed the hair away from my face. As he leaned in I took a deep breath. I closed my eyes as our lips met. The feelings I had, I never did expect. My lips went warm and my body felt tingly. My heartbeat rose as we went apart. Has he caught my breath? We looked and smiled then said good bye. The way I felt I coudn't keep inside. - by Megan Asuncion
- For a look from your eyes I'd give the world, for a smile from your mouth I'd give the heavens, for a kiss...I don't know what I'd give for a kiss.
- Your taste still lingers on my lips, like I've just placed them upon yours, and I starve for you! - by One Gurl
- Kissing you is like dancing in the rain; it is an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with. - by Melissa
- A kiss is only a moment, but that moment forever lasts in your heart. - by Eva
- One kiss from you, and suddenly, I see the world laid out in front of me. You give me strength, you give me hope, and when you hold me in your arms, you make me whole, and I don't know what I would do without one kiss from you. - by Jess
- "O love! O fire! once he drew
With one long kiss my whole soul through
My lips, as sunlight drinketh dew. - by Alfred Tennyson
- The decision to kiss for the first time
is the most crucial in any love story.
It changes the relationship of two people
much more strongly than even the final surrender;
because this kiss already has within it that surrender. - by Emil Ludwig